UPDATE: I wrote the above paragraph to post this morning for the start of the read-a-thon. Then my Nook refused to charge. The best laid plans... and all that. I'm relatively sure it's just the charger cord and a new one has been ordered, but delivery takes up to six business days. This could actually be a blessing in disguise. It will certainly help my pledge to cut down time on Twitter, Words With Friends, Pinterest and other assorted internet distractions. And I think there is enough charge left to finish two of the books I've started - less than 40 pages each. The third book on Nook will just have to wait till the new charger arrives and I'll concentrate more on paper books.
So here is my reading line-up for Wicked Wildfire Read-a-Thon:
Books to finish:
- The Silent Girl by Tess Gerritsen - Reading with Dave - less than 40 pages.
- All He Saw Was The Girl by Peter Leonard - Come back Monday, June 25th for Blog Tour
- Broomsticks and Brownies by Bailey Cates - past 1/2 done - in paperback form
- Demon Rumm by Sandra Brown - listening to audio in car.
- Stardust by Carla Stewart
- Wicked Business by Janet Evanovich
- Porch Lights by Dorthea Benton Frank
- Jackie After O by Tina Cassidy