Saturday, March 5, 2016

Spring Reading

Teri's Spring Fling continues on her blog, with a look at new books coming out for some Spring reading.  Because I promised myself and Hubs that I wouldn't buy new books until I've made a dent in the TBR bookshelf, I'm going to keep that list handy when I go to the library. 

As for that promise - - - well, it hasn't been totally successful.  So, to help clean off the bookshelves (and to ease my conscience a bit) I am offering two of my most recent purchases as Spring Fling prizes.  


The All-Girl Filling Station's Last Reunion by Fannie Flagg


Or - - - if you're not quite ready to give up on winter,
Away in a Manger by Rhys Bowen


Just leave a comment and specify which book you would like
 and you will be entered in the random drawing.

2 comments:

  1. Fannie Flag - I think I have heard of others in that series?? I bet it would be one that I like. When I stopped quickly by my local library I came upon a book on the new book shelf Looking Through Darnkess by Aimee and David Thurlo. Noted to take place in the south west with a mix of suspense, romance and Navajo Nation lore. I shy away from suspense and complex mystery, but I so want to enjoy some of those books. I just tend to dream all night about whatever is on my mind. So we will see how I do . . . Thanks for the chance at a prize!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can never go wrong with Fannie Flagg for a spring read but the great thing about her books is that there is always some meat to them as well.

    ReplyDelete