Friday, October 8, 2010

Reminder: It's Read-a-Thon Weekend

Don't forget to join Dewey's 24-Hour Read-a-Thon tomorrow.  Reading begins at 6:00 a.m. in my time zone (Mountain), but the chances of me being up at that hour on a Saturday are slim.  My hope is to read at least twelve hours - beginning whenever I can pry my eyes open.  I also hope to limit myself to 15 minutes of each 2-hour period for blogging/mini-challenges, and 15 minutes per 2-hours for housework (I know - but it's my only day off and the floor is about to disappear under a coat of dog hair and we're gonna need clean socks again at some point.) 

Happy reading to all the participants.  If you've never joined the read-a-thon, give it a shot - even if it's just for a few hours.  It's a great way to share the love of reading.

1 comment:

  1. I know you will have a ton of fun and be incredibly productive!!

    I just can't motivate myself to read this weekend. I do not know what my problem is -- but I will definitely stop by and cheer you on :)

    ReplyDelete