1. What are you reading right now? - Dropped Dead Stitch by Maggie Sefton, but it's not holding my attention, so may dig further into the stack.
2. How many books have you read so far? - completed 2 that were already partially read, and began a third.
3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon? - I don't really know what I'll be reading yet.
4. Did you have to make any special arrangements to free up your whole day? - Can you believe, I totally forgot the read-a-thon until yesterday? So, no time for special arrangements.
5. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those? - FREQUENT interruptions. Caring for my poor injured puppy, helping hubby with a plumbing project (ick!), laundry...
6. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far? - The incredible creativity of the mini-challenge hosts.
7. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year?
8. What would you do differently, as a Reader or a Cheerleader, if you were to do this again next year? - Advance planning: A trip to the library to stock up, fewer interruptions, more food.
9. Are you getting tired yet? I live in a time zone that started reading at 6:00 a.m. Since I actually overslept and didn't start till 7:30 a.m., I'm doing pretty good now.
10. Do you have any tips for other Readers or Cheerleaders, something you think is working well for you that others may not have discovered? - not yet