...A time to be happy, happy, happy - as I posted about on Monday - and a time to be not-so-happy. My sister, Teri, took my idea (I'm telling, Mom!) and turned it around. What things make you "not so happy"? Not fighting mad or brought to tears - just the things that make you sigh in frustration or disappointment instead of with contentment. I stole the first two on my list from Teri's list (turn about is fair play):
1. Muddy dog prints on the floor.
2. Bad books.
And I'm adding:
3. Quilt block seams that don't line up
4. Squash bugs
5. Bad hair days
6. The end of the bobbin thread.
9. Lopsided loads of laundry that make the washer jump and thump.
10. Learning to tat lace. (Details in a post next week)
Visit Teri at Henningsen Happenings to find out what makes her steam and add your own list in the comments.
Have a not not-so-happy day!