Monday, November 14, 2011

Movie Quote Answers


Sorry it took me so long to get these posted - I simply forgot.  Now that my head's back in the game, here are the answers:
  1. Who would have thought a good little girl like you could destroy my beautiful wickedness?  The Wizard of Oz
  2. There's the whole world at your feet.  And who gets to see it but the birds, the stars and the chimney sweeps?  Mary Poppins
  3. Don't piss down my back and tell me it's raining.  The Outlaw Josie Wales
  4. Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son.  Animal House
  5. Maybe Christmas, perhaps...means a little bit more!  How The Grinch Stole Christmas
  6. Negative, Ghost Rider, the pattern is full.  Top Gun
  7. Anywhere you go, let me go too.  Christine, that's all I ask of you.  The Phantom of the Opera
  8. This is not a piece of land.  This is my home and I'm gonna be a father again and I don't want to bring my baby home to a condo on the beach!  I wanna drive down that street and I wanna pull into this driveway.  Father of the Bride II
  9. Stop her!  That's the girl whose voice you heard and loved tonight.  She's the real star of the picture.  Singin' in the Rain
  10. He cannot stand still when the trumpet sounds.  Secretariat
  11. That wasn't flying.  That was falling...with style.  Toy Story
  12. Where does he get those wonderful toys?  Batman
  13. Well, I hate to disagree with you, but not only IS there such a person, but here I am to prove it.  Miracle on 34th Street
  14. Can I drive? - No - Then would you?  Twister
  15. This is my house, I have to defend it.  Home Alone
  16. Don't you worry.  If they could get a washing machine to fly, my Jimmy could land it.  Apollo 13
  17. Be sure to drink your Ovaltine.  Ovaltine?  A crummy commercial?  Son of a b*tch!  A Christmas Story
  18. Is this a holdup? - It's a science experiment.  Back to the Future III
  19. You've been given a great gift, George: A chance to see what the world would be like without you.  It's a Wonderful Life
  20. Snakes, Why'd it have to be snakes?  Raiders of the Lost Ark
  21. A boy's best friend is his mother.  Psycho
  22. You're skipping Christmas?  Isn't that against the law?  Christmas with the Kranks
  23. Ditto!  Ghost
  24. Seeing is believing, but sometimes the most real things in the world are the things you can't see.  Polar Express
  25. Peel out.  I just love it when guys peel out.  American Graffiti
  26. You're a disgrace to the outfit.  You're soft!  You're sloppy!  You're unruly!  You're undisciplined!  And I never saw anything look so wonderful in my whole life.  White Christmas
  27. Why would a man leave his apartment three times on a rainy night with a suitcase and come back three times?  Rear Window
  28. Keep Christmas in your own way, and let me keep it in mine.  A Christmas Carol
  29. He wasn't even there.  That was important information, don't you think?  A Few Good Men
  30. Ted Nugent called.  He wants his shirt back.  Ocean's Eleven
  31. Jeez, what was that for? - It doesn't matter.  It's in the past.  Lion King
  32. The justice system works swiftly in the future, now that we've abolished all lawyers.  Back to the Future II
How many did you get correct?

No comments:

Post a Comment