- Who would have thought a good little girl like you could destroy my beautiful wickedness?
- There's the whole world at your feet. And who gets to see it but the birds, the stars and the chimney sweeps?
- Don't piss down my back and tell me it's raining.
- Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son.
- Maybe Christmas, perhaps...means a little bit more!
- Negative, Ghost Rider, the pattern is full.
- Anywhere you go, let me go too. Christine, that's all I ask of you.
- This is not a piece of land. This is my home and I'm gonna be a father again and I don't want to bring my baby home to a condo on the beach! I wanna drive down that street and I wanna pull into this driveway.
- Stop her! That's the girl whose voice you heard and loved tonight. She's the real star of the picture.
- He cannot stand still when the trumpet sounds.
- That wasn't flying. That was falling...with style.
- Where does he get those wonderful toys?
- Well, I hate to disagree with you, but not only IS there such a person, but here I am to prove it.
- Can I drive? - No - Then would you?
- This is my house, I have to defend it.
- Don't you worry. If they could get a washing machine to fly, my Jimmy could land it.
- Be sure to drink your Ovaltine. Ovaltine? A crummy commercial? Son of a b*tch!
- Is this a holdup? - It's a science experiment.
- You've been given a great gift, George: A chance to see what the world would be like without you.
- Snakes, Why'd it have to be snakes?
- A boy's best friend is his mother.
- You're skipping Christmas? Isn't that against the law?
- Seeing is believing, but sometimes the most real things in the world are the things you can't see.
- Peel out. I just love it when guys peel out.
- You're a disgrace to the outfit. You're soft! You're sloppy! You're unruly! You're undisciplined! And I never saw anything look so wonderful in my whole life.
- Why would a man leave his apartment three times on a rainy night with a suitcase and come back three times?
- Keep Christmas in your own way, and let me keep it in mine.
- He wasn't even there. That was important information, don't you think?
- Ted Nugent called. He wants his shirt back.
- Jeez, what was that for? - It doesn't matter. It's in the past.
- The justice system works swiftly in the future, now that we've abolished all lawyers.
b. Toy Story
c. The Wizard of Oz
d. Home Alone
e. Apollo 13
f. Mary Poppins
g. Lion King
h. Outlaw Josie Wales
i. How the Grinch Stole Christmas
j. Top Gun
k. Father of the Bride II
l. Singing in the Rain
m. Miracle on 34th Street.
o. Raiders of the Lost Ark
q. Rear Window
r. A Christmas Story
s. White Christmas
t. Back to the Future III
u. It's a Wonderful Life
v. Back to the Future II
w. Christmas with the Kranks
x. Phantom of the Opera
z. Polar Express
aa. American Graffiti
bb. A Christmas Carol
cc. Animal House
dd. A Few Good Men
ee. Oceans's 11