Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Bout of Books Challenge: Looking Forward

As part of the Bout of Books Readathon, Shannon @ River City Reading is hosting the Books You Are Looking Forward To Challenge.    I thought it was a good opportunity to look at books that are due to be published soon.   When I worked at the library, I stayed to date on book releases, but now I'm out of the loop.  To form my wish list of upcoming reads, I browsed Barnes and Noble's "Coming Soon" section.  I found that some of my favorite authors have books coming out in May and June that I will definitely put on my library list.


The Hurricane Sisters by Dorothea Benton Frank
Top Secret Twenty-One by Janet Evanovich
Save the Date by Mary Kay Andrews
Mr.Mercedes by Stephen King

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the heads up. I snagged a screen shot of your covers will add some of these to my list,too. I tend to like what you read.

    ReplyDelete