Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Random Graduation Thoughts

There has been so much going on in our lives lately - but I have absolutely nothing to blog.  So, here's another one of those "posts in pictures". 

I was honored to get to "pin" Mitch at his Department of Nursing Pinning Ceremony.  Had I known in advance, I would have dressed better - well, probably not.
Our two soon-to-be-graduates at Mitch's pinning the night before graduation.

Following the pinning, the family gathered at Mitch's new home for cake and gifts.

So awesome to get them all together.
I already posted about the actual graduation - so we skip ahead to Amanda's post-graduation reception:

Amanda (right) and three of her friends partied on the rooftop patio of a local restaurant.
The grandsons got to meet NFL linebacker Justin Tuggle (Houston Texans) and his father, Jesse Tuggle - former linebacker for the Atlanta Falcons.  

And my favorite photo of the weekend:


Oh, happy day!

1 comment:

  1. Love it! You must be one proud mama right now :)

    ReplyDelete