Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Bout of Books - Day 2

Forces have conspired to keep me from getting much reading done - work, a sewing project on deadline, a car that needed to go to the shop . . . wasting time with games on my phone.  I promise to do better the rest of the week.

I have managed to find time to enter today's Book Scavenger Hunt hosted by The Book Monsters.  Here are my finds:

Books beginning with the letter B

Blue Books

A book I hope to read during the readathon:


Books from my favorite genre - Mystery
     - I included the entire series that tops my fav list.  


My TBR shelf -  At least 5 of those are Dave's, so it's not just me.



2 comments:

  1. Love your blue books!!! And your cat mysteries - - - I seriously need to read those!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this post as much as I love books!!!! Sharing all over!

    ReplyDelete