Sunday, August 9, 2015

Re-Readathon

From September 7th through September 20th, break out all your favorite books and re-read.  Bex at An Armchair by the Sea is hosting a Re-Readathon.  The rules are simple:
  • Re-read old or new favourites at some point during the two weeks. Link up reviews or discussions via the link in the starting line post.
  • Use #rereadathon on Twitter and Instagram to share the rereading love. 
  • Enter mini-challenges and give-aways.
My TBR-R (to be re-read) pile includes Sugar Queen by Sarah Addison Allen; The Second Coming of Lucy Hatch by Marcia Moyer; and at least one of The Cat Who . . . series by Lilian Jackson Braun; and the Mitford series by Jan Karon.  

What are your favorite books to revisit?



4 comments:

  1. I know! Key to the Treasure - my favorite childhood book! Other than that I will need to think on that. Going to be a fun time! Thanks for finding this Tami.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Sarah Addison Allen, I may reread Garden Spells during the event. Thanks for taking part and blogging about it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I will reread Lost Girls by Alan McCluskey. Excited to join and share reviews!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmmm can I add just a few more.. a new book that I haven't read must be added.

    ReplyDelete