Still to do list:
- Disconnect utilities here
- Connect utilities there
- Forward mail
- Close bank accounts
- Choose between Dish Network and Direct TV (anyone got a clue?)
- Sell old/unnecessary furniture - already made $200
- Have dog groomed (don't know when I'll find another groomer)
- Get last haircut from trusted beautician
I believe that If you are moving more than twenty miles, professionals are an absolute must! If you're moving less than twenty miles, I suggest you go to visit your mother while your husband and his pals drink beer, scratch your table legs and drop your piano (don't laugh - it's been done!).
I am working mornings, packing afternoons and evenings, and fretting 24/7, so there has been little life outside of the moving realm. Therefore - nothing to report. I probably will not post again until we have arrived at Green Acres and gotten internet connected - hopefully sometime late next week. I'll catch up with all your blogs then. If I don't report back within two weeks, someone start opening boxes, I must have packed myself.