Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Travel Plans

Since I know you all count on reading this drivel on a regular basis, thought I should let you know that you will be drivel-less for a while.  I'm leaving this afternoon for Hays.  Son is having "minor" surgery tomorrow and I feel a strong, motherly need to be there - even though he assures me he is a grown man and can handle it on his own.  Pshaw!  Everyone needs their mom when they're in the hospital.  Besides, do you know the medical definition of "minor surery"?  Surgery on someone ELSE'S child.  He should only be in overnight so, once he is dismissed, I'll be heading home and return to spewing drivel next week.

2 comments:

  1. I agree with you on the "minor surgery". Hope all goes well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope that everything has gone OK!

    ReplyDelete