Thursday, October 27, 2011

Book Cover Puzzle

Blog:  a Web site containing the writer's experiences, observations, opinions, etc., and often having images and links to other Web sites. 

I do realize that the "writer" portion of that description has been missing from the blog lately.  Partially because my brain is overloaded with everything else going on in life, and partially because I have discovered that creating these picture puzzles is a lot of fun.  So I'm posting another quiz.  

How much attention do you pay to the covers of the latest bestsellers?  The box below contains snippets from the covers of nineteen bestselling books from the past few years - and one that will be (release date in November, but it's been all over the internet).  How many can you identify?



Click on picture to enlarge

If current hits aren't your thing, check back in a few days.  I'm planning a classics quiz. (I think I'm addicted.  Hello, my name is Tami and I'm a quiz-a-holic.)  Have fun!

5 comments:

  1. LOL. I couldn't even identify any of them but I get most of my books from the library and I'm not sure how current their new books are. It is cool to see the quizzes you are coming up with :)

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha, I only recognize Steve Jobs and that is even more amzing since I am not an Apple fan at all. This is fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I know about 5 of them. I don't read often but I do buy books! Have read at least two of them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Got me on this one. That's what happens when you read mostly all vintage books though :) I did know the Steve Jobs one too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The puzzles are pretty cool. I can only figure out a few of them, but I'll check back for the classics. I hope I'll do better. Except maybe the classics will have had multiple cover changes? I'm intrigued!

    ReplyDelete