Saturday, October 22, 2011

We Have a Winner!

We have selected a winner in our Share a Book Mini-Challenge.  Congratulations Mocha Girls Read!  Here is how she shares her love of reading:
I started Mocha Girls Read because I was the only woman of color I knew (family not included) who loved to read. I thought there must be others so I started the blog then we grew quickly and now have two chapters and over 100 twitter followers and just got 80 Facebook Likes all in two months.
Unfortunately, she did not leave her e-mail address so we can't contact her.  If you're out there, Mocha Girl, please leave us a comment with your e-mail address.  

Thanks to everyone who played along.  We were amazed at the number and variety of entries.  I'll put up a summary post in the next couple days so maybe you can borrow an idea from someone else and continue sharing books. 

Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment