The sun's not quite up yet, but hundreds of readathoners are. Some of us are still a bit groggy, but the coffee's ready, the books are piled high, and it's time for the introduction meme:
1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today? - Green Acres near Salem, Nebraska, USA
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to? -The Fate of Mercy Alban by Wendy Webb
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to? - Eating healthy so it will be yogurt and fruit today.
4) Tell us a little something about yourself! - You can read the long version on the "About" tab above. Short version: wife, mom, grandma, reader, sewer, gardner, puzzler (crosswords, jigsaws . . . ), lover of simplicity and gracious living.
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to? - I don't remember how many readathon's I've participated in - at least five. My game plan is to blog occasionally, join a few challenges, and focus on reading 45 minutes of each hour for fifteen hours (I'm too old for all-nighters!).
Ready . . . Set . . . Read!