Sunday, November 25, 2012

Thankfully Reading Weekend: Day 2 Challenge

For today’s challenge, I invite you to write about the book you are most thankful for this year. Is it a book written by one of your favorite authors or one you just happened to come upon? Tell us about it! 

This is Jenn's Challenge for Day 2 of Thankfully Reading weekend.  This is an easy one, since I've been preparing my Top Ten list for 2012.  The book for which I'm most thankful this year is The Snow Child by Eowyn Ivey.


This book has all the ingredients necessary for The Perfect Read (see previous post), including that illusive X-Factor - that magical ingredient that you can't describe, yet means the difference between a good book and a great book.

You can read my review here.

1 comment:

  1. Catching up with your blog and enjoyed hearing about the books you have liked - I will add The Snow Child to my list for 2013!

    ReplyDelete