Sunday, November 25, 2012

Thankfully Reading Weekend: Wrap Up

Between traveling for Thanksgiving and putting up Christmas decorations when we got home, I don't have great stacks of books to report, or hours and hours spent reading - but I did get some reading done and enjoyed keeping up on Twitter. I plan to start checking out the blogs of fellow readers tomorrow (free time at work - yeah!).  Here's what I got read:

Silent Night - a novella by Deanna Raybourne - read on my Nook while at Son's house.
Poseidon's Arrow by Clive Cussler - Dave and I read approximately half while in the car.
Notorious Nineteen by Janet Evanovich - It was in the mailbox when we got home and I know this series is a guaranteed easy read - so I read it this afternoon between spurts of decorating.

Thank you to Jennifer @ Jenn's Bookshelves and Jennifer @ Literate Housewife for hosting the event and the challenges.  


1 comment:

  1. I have been listening to Notorious Nineteen for the last month. haha. I know, I know... I haven't driven anywhere all by myself and have only been listening to it to and from work and when driving around town. When you only live about 2 minutes from work it takes awhile... I am almost to the end and it made me think about you and wondering what you thought. I thought this one was a little bit more well done, although I still am ready for some progress to be made. It feels like she's getting there, but I am sure it will change in the next book. I would be fine with the series ending, everyone living happily after, and another series being started.

    ReplyDelete