Tuesday, March 26, 2013

What's My Line: The Answers

Here are the answers to Friday's movie quote quiz.  How did you do?

You think beautiful girls are going to stay in style forever?  I should say not!  Any minute now they're going to be out!  Finished!  Then it'll be my turn!  - Funny Girl

I must be crazy to be in a loony bin like this. – One Flew Over The Cuckoo’s Nest

God came to me last night and told me your purpose for being here. I am going to help you write a new book.  - Misery


 Now, gentlemen, in this country, our courts are the great levelers. In our courts, all men are created equal. – To Kill a Mockingbird

 I call that bold talk for a one-eyed fat man. – True Grit

You can't wear black. It looks like you're going to a funeral. – Walk the Line

But I'll tell you something, kiddo. You couldn't find Big Time if you had a road map.  – The Color of Money

 Forget it! I'm stayin' right where I am. It's gonna take you and the police department and the fire department and the National Guard to get me outta here!  - Norma Rae

In every job that must be done, there is an element of fun. You find the fun, and - SNAP - the job's a game!  - Mary Poppins

I can't think about that right now. If I do, I'll go crazy. I'll think about that tomorrow. -  Gone With the Wind

You threaten my son, you threaten me. – The Blind Side

Stupid is as stupid does. – Forrest Gump

A golf course is nothing but a poolroom moved outdoors. -  Going My Way

What is it about you that makes a man with a hundred forty-seven I.Q. feel like a dribbling idiot?  - The Goodbye Girl

I don't train girls.  – Million Dollar Baby

Ten minutes to Wapner. – Rain Man

2 comments:

  1. I should have gotten Rain Man - and I want to see and read Gone With the Wind. Fun puzzles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did ok. At least from what I remember :)

    ReplyDelete