Saturday, October 12, 2013

Readathon: Through the Tea Leaves

Love, love, love this challenge hosted by Katrina's Reads.  The idea is to make a blotch on paper using a tea bag, coffee or ink.  Then, create a drawing of a character from your book, using the splotch as your outline.  I made my spot using coffee on brown craft paper - not the best idea because it doesn't show up very well, so you'll have to take my word for it that I followed the outline.  Here is my awesome creation (not!)



Now the hard part - what character from my book does this represent?  Well, the book I'm reading is about a group of 4 women, so I'm going to say this is the ex-boyfriend the heroine is hoping to reconnect with.  Unfortunately, the years have not been kind to this poor guy. :)

Thanks, Katrina, for the fun idea.  I'm going to go spill some more coffee so I can do more of these later.

Now - since I have spent the past two hours closing out my own mini-challenge and working on others, I better get back to reading!

1 comment:

  1. Ha ha! Oh, his poor head ;) That's hilarious!

    It sounds like you're having a fab readathon, hooray!

    Psst: LOVE your blog background!

    Jennifer~ Team Otter Cheerleader!
    The Relentless Reader

    ReplyDelete