Thursday, October 31, 2013

Tangled Thursday: Daisy

Background by Heather @ Books & Quilts
Today is the kickoff of a new weekly feature created by Heather @ Books and Quilts.  Zentangling has become a favorite passtime for several bloggers, so Heather came up with the idea of a weekly "challenge" - not in a competitive way, but in an inspirational way.  We will take turns selecting the weekly theme.  Each member draws their own variation on the theme and we share by posting pictures on Thursday.  We will take turns selecting the theme for the next week.  If you are interested in joining us, please feel free.  Visit Heather's blog and leave her a comment so she can add you to the rotation.  

The theme for the inaugural week is "daisy".  My first thought was the "flower child" daisies of the 60's.  I used a Google image search to gather ideas and and here is my interpretation of daisies:











3 comments:

  1. Great work, Tami! It certainly "screams" the 60s. ;) Great selection of patterns. I love the background tiles idea. I'll be stealing that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, that's great. I really like the way you put the mini tiles behind the daisy's.

    ReplyDelete