As we enter hour 12, here's a quick run-down of where I am.
Tapestry of Fortunes by Elizabeth Berg - on page 184 of 219.
You'll Get Through This by Max Lucado - on page 59 of 159.
The Sallie House Haunting by Debra Pickman - on page 49 of 266.
Mini-Challenges entered: 5
Prizes won: 0
Blog's visited as a cheerleader: 20
Mid Event Survey:
1) How are you doing? Sleepy? Are your eyes tired? - I've dozed a couple times, but it's only 6:00 p.m. in my time zone, so the tough hours are still ahead.
2) What have you finished reading? - Nothing, because I keep switching between books.
3) What is your favorite read so far? - Tapestry of Fortunes
4) What about your favorite snacks? - I'm trying not to snack much, but I did have an apple with peanut butter that was pretty yummy.
5) Have you found any new blogs through the readathon? If so, give them some love! - I've visited a lot of new blogs and found some new friends on Twitter. I'll have to sort it all out later when there's more time, but I'm amazed at the variety of blogs.