Monday, October 20, 2014

Books on Books: The Answers

I'm too old to pull an all-nighter!  I had a wonderful readathon, enjoyed it immensely, but it's harder to recover from sleep deprivation than it was in college.  By 6:00 a.m. on Sunday (Hour 23) my brain was so muddled that I totally forgot to post the answer to my mini-challenge puzzle.  Here are the fourteen books represented in the puzzle:
  • The Weird Sisters by Eleanor Brown
  • The Neverending Story by Michael Ende
  • Fahernheit 451 by Ray Bradbury
  • The Book of Tomorrow by Cecelia Ahern
  • I Can Read With My Eyes Shut by Dr. Seuss
  • The Guernsey LIterary and Potato Peel Pie Society by Mary Ann Shaffer
  • Diary of a Wimpy Kid by Jeff Kenney
  • The Uncommon Reader by Alan Bennet
  • The Night Bookmobile by Audrey Niffenegger
  • The Book Thief by Markus Zusak
  • The Body in the Library by Agatha Christie
  • Misery by Stephen King
  • Mr. Penumbra's 24-Hour Bookstore by Robin Sloan
  • Dewey:  The Small Town Library Cat by Vicki Myron
Thanks again to all of you who entered.  This was the first time I hosted in the closing hours of readathon, and I was concerned about getting entries.  I was pleasantly surprised.  Twenty-four people who really know their book covers (and were surprisingly coherent at that hour) stopped by the blog.  

Thank you all for entering and thank you for your kind comments.

See you in April 2015!

No comments:

Post a Comment